Several bicycle tour companies in Thailand offer daily, monthly, and long term bike rentals. First, decide where in Thailand you will be visiting and what type of bicycle would suit your riding plans. Then contact one of the bicycle tour company operators closest to the area you intend to visit.
Some bicycle tour companies offer maps, pannier bags & racks, and GPS devices to make planning your trip that much easier.
If you’re wondering about bringing your own bicycle to Thailand, here are a few helpful articles:
- How to box a bicycle
- Bicycles on airplanes in Thailand
- How to plan your first bicycle touring adventure in 6 easy steps
- Thailand bicycle touring information: Maps, accommodation, transport and food
Helpful article – How to rent a bicycle in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Grasshopper Adventures, read a review of their Bangkok Night Bike ride
- Click and Travel – Self-guided bicycle tours (including hotel booking, equipment rental, and route information) are also available from Click & Travel
- Mojo Adventures DOWNHILL (DH) and ALL MOUNTAIN (AM) BIKE RENTALS
- NK Bicycle Rental Shop Mountain bike, Road bikes and city bikes for rent in Chiang Mai
Have you rented a bicycle in Thailand? Were you pleased with the availability and quality of rental bicycles while in Thailand? Care to share your experience with others? Contact us at Info@BicycleThailand.com and tell us about the bike(s) and/or equipment you rented during your stay in Thailand.