On the 1st of August, 2016, Bangkok’s BTS stations will allow bicycles on the trains which are not folding bicycles, during the times listed below:
Morning time from 06:00-06:30 am and evening time from 10:00 pm – close hours
Saturday-Sunday and public holidays
Morning time from 06:00-09:00 am and evening time from 10:00 pm – close hours
**Folding bicycles are allowed on BTS stations at all times**
(For all passengers who travel with bicycles please contact staff at ticket office for using the priority door)
- Do not ride bicycles on the train.
- Be careful while bringing bicycles onto the train not to disturb other passengers or damage any equipment on the BTS stations.
- Do not put bicycles where they will obstruct other passengers.
- Do not separate bicycle parts or fix bicycle on the train.
- Bicycles must be clean
- Store bicycles neatly (only folding bicycles)
Walking up the stairs and walking down the stairs
- Walk up and down the stairs on the right side
Entering and exiting automatic doors
- Put bicycles in front of the priority door (next to ticket office)
- Put ticket through the automatic door
- Enter through automatic door
- Contact staff at ticket office or security guard
- Enter with bicycle through priority door
Getting onto the train
- Stand behind yellow line between carriages and hold bicycles at all time.
- Let other passengers get out of the train first, then bring bicycle to the area where the 2 carriages join. Stay with your bicycle until you wish to exit.
- Do not obstruct other passengers with your bicycle and always hold bicycle at all times.