“The Amarin Outdoor Unlimited International Triathlon 2014”
Date: March 16, 2014
Location: Naresuan Camp, Cha Am-Hua Hin, Thailand
GPS – N 12 40 34.87, E 99 57 36.20
Eco-friendly and outdoor activities are becoming more and more popular around the world and in Thailand in particular. Now Thailand is experiencing a surge in the numbers of athletes interested in multi-sport and endurance events, as triathlons have become very popular. Events such as the Amarin Outdoor Unlimited International Triathlon will raise further the profile of such races, and are set to become major sport attractions in Thailand in the future.
- Standard Triathlon Swim: 1.5km-Bike 40km-Run 10.8km
- Sprint Triathlon Swim: 750m-Bike 21km-Run 6.8km
- Duathlon Run 5km-Bike 40km-Run 10.8km
- Men: 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & above
- Women: 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 & above
- 2,000 baht if payment done before February 15, 2014 or 2,500 baht if payment done between February 16 and March 11, 2014.
- Teams 5,000 baht if payment done before February 15, 2014 or 6,500 Baht if payment done between February 16 and March 11, 2014.
The race is open to individuals and teams.
Cha Am and Hua Hin provides an experience of endless beaches and a wide variety of international-class resorts. Besides just sunbathing, snorkeling and swimming, it is the place supporting attractions and activities such as golf, spas, caves, peaks, waterfalls, shops, seafood and nearby national parks.
Registration is now open. If you are looking for a new triathlon experience in an exotic location, then this might be the race for you.
The triathlon event is being organized by Active management Asia, a reputable sport event management company specializing in athletic events such as marathons, triathlons, trail running , road & MTB races and adventure races. AMA is operating in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
For more information and registration:
Active Management Asia
Tel: (66) 2 718 95 81-2
Fax: (66)2 718 95 83