“Moss-Patipan” joined “Sport Tourism Bike 4 All” competition
Sports Authority of Thailand and Nakhon Nayok province managed the 2 bicycle competitions, Sport Tourism Bike 4 All and Thailand Mountain Bike (on paved road) Princess Cup Championship 3rd event on the 18th June, 2017 at Khun Dan Prakanchon Dam, Nakhon Nayok province.
There were 3 categories of Sport tourism bike 4 all for men and women which consisted of AV40, AV35, and AV30. Furthermore, there was an AV touring category which had no time limit. The participants of Sport tourism bike 4 all that rode to the finish line also got a princess medal.
“Sae Muek” or General Decha Hemkrasri, Thai Cycling Association president was told that Sport tourism bike 4 all got very good feedback from the cyclists and “Moss” or Patipan Pataweekan, a famous singer and actor also joined AV35 category. There were many Thai actors and actresses and famous artists that joined this competition so, they really made this competition very special.
The route of this competition started from Khun Dan Prakanchon Dam – Rong Kea market – Charoenpon bypass – Nong Cha Aom junction – turn left at Naresuan roundabout – King Mongkut’s University of Technology north Bangkok – turn left at the entrance of Khao Yai T-junction – deserted temple – Sri Nawa – turn left at Nang Booch temple – turn right at Pracha Kaserm and to the finish line at Khun Dan Prakanchon Dam. The total distance of this competition was 87 km.
The mountain bike (on paved road) challenge competition was also on the same date and was a total distance of 23 km. All participants who rode to the finish line got a trophy from Doctor Pradit Yamanan, Nakhon Nayok provincial governor.
The competition program of Mountain bike challenge championship started to release the athletes at the following times:
- At 7:30am started to release male and female athletes aged not over 14 years old, 12 years old and 10 years old for the distance of 15 km
- At 7:30am started to release male athletes aged not over than 15 years old, general, 30-35 years old, not over than 18 years old, 35-39 years old, 40-44 years old, 45-49 years old, weight 85 km and over, 50-54 years old, 55-59 years old and 60 years old and over for the distance of 23 km
- At 7:45am started to release female athletes aged not over than 18 years old, general and 35 years old for the distance of 23 km
- At 7:48am started to release male and female athletes of bicycle challenge competition for the distance of 15 km
The competition program of Sport Tourism Bike 4 All started to release the athletes at the following times:
- At 9:30am started to release male and female athletes AV 40 category
- At 9:35am started to release male and female athletes AV 35 category
- At 9:40am started to release male and female athletes AV 30 category
- At 9:42am started to release male and female athletes AV touring
The registration for Sport Tourism Bike 4 All competition opened from 20th May 2017 until 14th June 2017 at website http://event.thaimtb.com. For the registration for mountain bike on paved road competition, the participants had to download registration form at www.thaicycling.or.th and send the registration by e-mail: email@example.com or register at the event 1 day before the competition date from 10:00am to 09:00pm.
Original article posted on June 13, 2017 at Matichon Online