The Novara’s unique features include one-tool+finger adjustment and a reversible, extra long support rail that allows more aggressive saddle positioning.
- 7075 Alloy Head (CNC machined)
- Ultra light 2014 alloy post
- Quick set hassle-free one-tool-plus-finger adjustment
- Extended, reversible rail support
- 350mm length
- Available in 27.2mm (244g) and 31.6mm (256g)
ALLOY – The 2014 alloy used in the Novara Alloy is perfect for a seat post. Exceptionally light and exceptionally strong, it is not used on frames due to its tendency to become brittle under the extreme temperatures of welding. However, the strength-to-weight ratio easily outperforms standard alloys when extruded for tubing and gets even better when shot-peened or bead blasted.